*With on purchase you get 1 Cleaning Cloth
8 cleaning sides).
2. Spray your glass + mirrors cleaning towel with
glass cleaner or just water.
3. Clean the area, apply pressure to remove hard spots.
4. Enjoy a clean surface!
We founded Everneat in 2015 as a response to a more natural and efficient way of home cleaning when we moved to NYC. In the search of the best Eco-Friendly Cleaning products, we didn’t find a brand that offers truly natural products with professional-grade quality and a signature smell, so we ended with a mix of brands, fragrances and totally confused…just as you when you go to the cleaning aisle at your grocery store.
Luckily, our background in Sustainable Architecture (LEED Associate), Residential Construction experience, helped us grow Everneat as a Premium Cleaning Provider, and of course, an alternative to traditional cleaning companies (yes, the ones that use harmful cleaning supplies and non-efficient methods).
We decided to take action and build a brand that was true to their values. In the following years, we’ve been testing our proprietary formulations through our experience in the cleaning business and cleaning our own home.
Our products are 100% handmade in small batches at our headquarters located in Fairfield, CT. In fact, they are so safe that our mini-production-manager, our daughter Emilia, participates also in the process and especially enjoys preparing our cleaning Fizzies and scrubs!
Now, we are more than ready to share our signature products with you so you can have the same Everneat experience at home.
4 GREAT REASONS TO BUY FROM US:
- Over 37,000 happy customers worldwide
- Real people on our support team ready to help
- The finest materials and stunning design — all our products are developed with an obsessive dedication to quality, durability, and functionality
- We use the most secure online ordering systems on the market, and are constantly improving our software to make sure we offer the highest possible security
BUY WITH CONFIDENCE
Our mission is to make your shopping experience as safe and enjoyable as possible. Have questions? Feel free to contact our award-winning customer care team for advice on everything from product specifications to order tracking.
- Money back guarantee: Something not quite right? If you’re not totally satisfied with your purchase, you can return it within 15 days for a full refund
- Risk-Free Purchase: We utilize industry-standard Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology to allow for the encryption of all the sensitive information, so you can be sure your details are completely safe with us
- Trustworthy payment method: We partner with the most popular online payment solutions that guarantee enhanced security and fast transaction processing
I don’t usually write reviews but I have to say these cloths are awesome. I don’t know what it is about them but they really get surfaces clean. So far I have only used them in my kitchen. On the stove, refrigerator, cabinets and faucet. I have used them both wet and dry. I found that getting them wet helped remove fingerprints from my stainless fridge. I really like them and hope they will motivate me to clean more often!!
Super soft and absorbent. They are exactly what I expected although I wasn't sure if I would like them. These clothes seem to get even softer when wet. Will buy again, just want to see how they get after being washed. Color is exactly as pictured.
Absolutely love this microfiber cloth. I moistened the cloth with water and cleaned my windows, eyeglasses, t.v. and computer screens, car windows, and everything glass. It did an amazing job. I highly recommend this product!
10/10 recommended these towels, great for all (not bleach) cleaning purposes! I use them weekly, hold up great fabric and color wise after every wash.
Great cleaning cloths. Durable and withstands many washes. A little issue - the size, but they serve the purpose.
High quality microfiber towels! I love using them for everything! Cleans everything and absorbs all the wet messes in the kitchen!
I LOVE THESE. I USE THEM FOR EVERYTHING. I keep a cloth in my shower to wipe down the walls after my showers. Works great!