Check out Graphic Art Hooded Sweatshirt! This sweatshirt is perfect for those chilly days and
nights. Plus, it has a hood to keep you extra warm. So don’t wait any
longer, order your Husky Hooded Sweatshirt!
average manufacturers, in recycle-friendly facilities that also
guarantee zero sweatshop conditions. Graphic Art Hooded Sweatshirt is Designed and printed in
for texture and feel unlike any other. Graphic Art Hooded Sweatshirt is made of 50/50
cotton/polyester fleece. Machine wash: warm (max 40C or 105F); Bleach as
needed; Tumble dry: medium; Iron, steam or dry: low heat; Do not dry
double-lined hood with matching drawstring, pouch pocket, and
double-needle stitching throughout provides a retail fit for clothing
that’s true to size.
enhanced stretch and recovery and made to last double-needle stitching
at shoulders, armholes, neck, waistband, and cuffs.
4 GREAT REASONS TO BUY FROM US:
- Over 37,000 happy customers worldwide
- Real people on our support team ready to help
- The finest materials and stunning design — all our products are developed with an obsessive dedication to quality, durability, and functionality
- We use the most secure online ordering systems on the market, and are constantly improving our software to make sure we offer the highest possible security
BUY WITH CONFIDENCE
Our mission is to make your shopping experience as safe and enjoyable as possible. Have questions? Feel free to contact our award-winning customer care team for advice on everything from product specifications to order tracking.
- Money back guarantee: Something not quite right? If you’re not totally satisfied with your purchase, you can return it within 15 days for a full refund
- Risk-Free Purchase: We utilize industry-standard Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology to allow for the encryption of all the sensitive information, so you can be sure your details are completely safe with us
- Trustworthy payment method: We partner with the most popular online payment solutions that guarantee enhanced security and fast transaction processing